Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Progress


I love it when things go well. Here's a little timeline:

Re-cast on for Odessa on Sunday.

Monday: Knit

Tuesday: Knit

Wednesday: More Knitting. Almost done actually. I have just under 5 1/2 inches from the cast on edge. I'm toying with whether to knit a bit more than the pattern specs dictate (playing with fire I know.) My problem is this: the pattern hat is specified to fit adult heads up to 23 inches. My head is between 23 and 24 inches (I have an enormous head.) The yarn is very stretchy--and my stitches are fairly loose. I think I'm going to knit a bit more, just to give my head a bit of space.

A close up:


And because she had to get into the action, presenting Cleo (better known as Chicken) & Odessa.

I'm off to watch the Olympics now, and participate in my own sport (even though I didn't officially join Harlot's Olympics.) I might even get Odessa finished by tomorrow or the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home